HUFFER | COVID19
The latest updates. Keep current.
Stay Safe | Keep Calm | Be Cool
AN UPDATE ON THE LATEST @ HUFFER
What a year! In true Huffer style, we've gone through some highs and lows over the last few months. Currently (19/11/2020) both of our Australian stores are OPEN to the public! All of our New Zealand stores are open, with safety measures in place where needed.
1. Track your return postage! Things get lost sometimes, so keep yourself in check and make sure to track your return so we can help out even if it goes astray.
2. Write your full name on your package. This should match the name your order was placed under, to help us process everything nice and quickly.
3. Keep cool! We process returns and exchanges as quickly as we can, and we appreciate your patience while we do so. If your return is showing as delivered but you haven't heard from us, give us a few days before you reach out - if we've received it, we're most likely processing it!
4. Australian customers - send your return back to our Melbourne Central store, no need to send it back over the ditch.
5. If you're worried about stock for your exchange, you can reorder and send your item back for a refund. Just let us know in your return that you've done this so that we refund you.
6. Items showing as out of stock online usually have a few units left as reserves, so don't stress about stock for your exchange! We've got you covered.
IF YOU NEEDS MORE DEETS, HIT US UP!